My Untold Love Story (Urdu)

Urdu Love Story:My Untold Love Story

 

During school time i met a gal, we were in 4th std.. And mujhe us se pehli nazar mai hi pyar ho gaya.. wo bolte hai na love at first site!!
Years went by.. from 4th std to ssc.. but maine usse kabhi nahi bataya abt my feelings!! Batata bhi kaise.. main ek aggressive ladka wid average looks and wo ek pari.. atlst mere nazar sse!! Waise to wo bhi ek normal si ladki thi but us main kuch to baat thi!!
Many galz came to ma life and went by… But as rightly said by sharukh baba “hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai aur pyar bhi ek baar hota hai..” Jo mujhe usse tha..!!
main hamesha usse chup chup kar dekhta tha but react to aise karta tha jaise I hate her!! Jaipur camp mai bhi Aankhe hamesha girls row mai dekhti rehti jst to have a glance of her!!
But aftr long 11 yrs i proposed her knowing dat she iz in relationship wid sum1 else..!! U must bhi thinking y I proposed her aftr knowing all dis??? Coz 11 saal se dil ki baat dil mai rakhkar pagal sa ho gaya tha.. hamesha dil bechain sa rehta tha!! And main dil ki baat dil mai rakhkar nai marna chahta tha!!
I did not expected any answer from her.. bas usse dil ki baat batani thi..!! Knowing all da consequences before proposing her, still I was totally crashed and shattered!!
Meri life ki sabse badi galti dat i didnt told her ma feeling!!
So guyzz n gallz – an advice.. kabhi apni feelings kisi se mat chupana.!! Bas itna sochna “ NA to hai hi.. try kar shyad HA ho jaye”
thumbnail
Title: My Untold Love Story (Urdu)
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Posted By:

Related Posts My Untold Love Story, Urdu :

 
Copyright © 2013 | About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy