18 + A Heart Breaking Love Story

 


On the day of diwali i.e.28th oct 2008,i saw a guy who lives beside my house.He was firing crackers.I got frightened with those crackers and i told him not to play there with those crackers.then he told me ETA DEKHE KI TOR BOM MONEHOCHE.that day i was having a strange feeling for him and within some months i felt that i love him.i proposed him through one of my friends and my friend told me that he accepted my proposal.i was very happy that day.but we could meet with each other.one day i came to know that my friend told me lie.i felt very sad.actually she didnt told him anything.one year passed,again diwali came.i went to propose him on the day of diwali i.e 17th october 2009.
that day he told me TUI AMAE VALOBASIS TO AMI KI KORBO?i felt very sad,cried a lot for him but he didnt came.on 25th october 2009 coincidentally we became phone friends.i was very happy.i enjoyed every moment with him.when he came to realise that i really love him then he told me TUI HS TA DE R AMI BTECH COMPLETE KORI,CAREER TOIRI KORI TARPOR WE WILL BE IN A LOVE RELATION.R AMI KONO DINO KONO MEYE K DEKBO NA.i was so happy that day that i cant express it in words.everything was going fine.suddenly a very good friend of mine named SOUMI came between us and they started loving each other from 12th may 2010.he betrayed me but still i love him very much and i will love him till my last breathe.recently i came to know that they broke up.I LOVE U RITAM SARKAR.I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK IN MY LIFE AGAIN.
thumbnail
Title: 18 + A Heart Breaking Love Story
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Posted By:

Related Posts 18+, Breaking, Heart, Love Story :

 
Copyright © 2013 | About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy